2013 NY Upstate APA Chapter Professional Awards Call for Nominations
Mark Castiglione, AICP – 2013 Awards Committee Chair e-mail
The New York Upstate Chapter of the American Planning Association is seeking nominations for its 2013 Professional Awards Program. This Program recognizes outstanding planning achievements within our Chapter. Awardees will be honored at the Awards Luncheon (September 26, 12pm-1:45pm) during the Annual Conference in Schenectady.
Submissions must be uploaded and plan documents postmarked by July 19, 2013 to be eligible.
Download the Eligibility, Rules and Selection Criteria here:
*NEW FOR 2013…Electronic Submission*
Please be sure to have your nomination materials ready before completing the form. If you experience technical issues, please try a different browser then contact the Awards Committee Chair.
Nominations are being accepted under the following categories:
- Comprehensive Planning
- Planning Excellence Award for Best Practice
- Planning Excellence Award for a Grassroots Initiative
- Planning Excellence Award for Implementation
- Planning Excellence Award for Public Outreach
- Planning Excellence Award for Innovation in Sustaining Places
- Outstanding Student Project
- Distinguished Leadership (three subcategories)
- Mike Krasner Professional Planner Award
- Planner Emeritus
- Section Achievement